Solutions Consultant at iManage
Being a Solutions Consultant at iManage means…
You will join our world class Professional Services organization and be our primary point of contact for presales solution consulting tasks, as well as an SME in our iManage product space. You will work collaboratively with our sales and services leadership team to educate our prospective clients on implementation methodology, migration process, and the overall approach to our global iManage implementations. You will also be a main point of contact for our clients and to understand business processes and requirements to ensure the delivery of successful, business-critical solutions.
You have experience in sales as well as technical project delivery and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are organized, responsive and will act as a trusted advisor to clients. You will bring your ideas and experience to help enhance our services sales process and to participate in project delivery when needed.
iM Responsible For…
- Services Sales: Being the primary point of contact for the development of our services proposals, estimates and scoping calls as well as developing presales consulting collateral to streamline the production of proposals, estimates, and Statements of Work. Strategizing with our services and sales leadership to enhance our services sales process within iManage
- Customer Engagement: Participating in billable project delivery tasks when needed; assessing customer requirements, understanding work practices and nature of their business to formulate preliminary solution design
- Documentation: Creating client deliverables such as presentations, preliminary solution design documentation and task lists. Supporting case study development and providing lessons learned feedback to our project teams
- Industry and Tech Trends: Maintaining a working knowledge of current and trending technologies both internally and within the industry, as well as their applicability to the organization
- Collaboration: Developing close working relationships with R&D, Sales and Support teams to foster collaboration and teamwork
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical field with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a technical consulting or technical sales position
- Experience in the deployment of Enterprise Content Management, Information Governance, and Artificial Intelligence Solutions within the legal, professional services or financial services industries
- Knowledge of IT architecture concepts including infrastructure, storage, modeling, and performance
- Excellent business analysis skills: ability to lead technical sessions focused on project methodologies and deployment strategies, an understanding of product usability, communication of implementation best practices, and prioritization of user and functional requirements
- A team-player mindset with a focus on building trusting relationships with my customers and colleagues
- The ability to prioritize and juggle multiple sales initiatives simultaneously
Ideal location for the position is Chicago, IL. However, we are also open to remote candidates. This role with involve travel (up to 25%) to support sales cycles and to deliver services in the US, Canada, and European regions.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/