***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Solutions Engineer at iManage Means…
As the technical expert in the sales cycle, you are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor, and product advocate for our Cloud solution In addition, our team of engineers works closely with global internal iManage teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, Channel Management, Account Management and Support teams.
You love helping clients embrace high tech cloud solutions and interacting with them to solve problems along the way. You are looking to join a dynamic, ambitious, and highly collaborative team that always strives to deliver an amazing experience to clients.
iM Responsible For….
- Leading the technical customer pre-sale experience from lead inception to successful sale, including the development and delivery of all product demonstrations.
- Developing and maintaining product demonstration systems and environments based on our sales requirements and feedback from the field.
- Supporting customer product evaluations of the iManage cloud solution
- Attending and demonstrating iManage solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Developing and demonstrating thought leadership in key verticals and product solutions.
- Contributing to our product roadmap with new ideas and field feedback.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical sales engineering role, preferably within a Cloud/SaaS environment
- A proven capability to present and communicate professionally in emails, RFPs, and product demonstrations
- Familiarity with the following:
- Virtualization, including VMWare, Parallels, Virtual Box, etc.
- Basic TCP/IP networking and related technologies
- Basic information and networking security concepts such as firewall and perimeter security, threat detection, etc.
- Coding experience using Python, PowerShell, etc. a plus
- A desire for some domestic travel to support our sales team when it is safe to do so.
iM Getting To…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/