G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 800,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
- G2’s API is being leveraged in a broad spectrum of ways by Marketplaces, Investors, and Enterprise customers. This is a technical role focussed on enabling and supporting organizations who want to use our APIs pre and post sales.
- This role will also involve software development
- Calls with customers to understand their platform and identify the best point of integration ("how can these systems work together?")
- Consulting / educating / using deep API knowledge
- Includes support for customer / investor kickoff calls and support needs
- Build integrations between G2’s API and other software products
- Work in close coordination with designers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- 3+ years of programming experience, ideally in a web environment having worked on and with APIs & integrations
- Ability to explore data using standard SQL tools
- Opinionated about how applications should be built, based on your experience getting things done
- Ability to be productive on a rapidly growing team
- Eagerness to take on responsibility and enjoys working under pressure
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.