Dynamics of the Role
This position is responsible for driving the integration, deployment and optimization strategy and execution for Seismic, an industry-leading content management and sales enablement platform that provides the TransUnion sales team with access to industry, product/solution, competitive, sales process, training, news and other collateral. The Specialist will lead all aspects of program management, design and execution including strategic planning, project and change management, stakeholder engagement, and integration with Salesforece.com in concert with the Director and the rest of the Sales Enablement team.
The Specialist will be responsible for providing Source and Sales Enablement support for the global TransUnion sales community, sales management, marketing, product marketing, industry experts and sales operations as well as assessing future needs and capabilities. The ability to clearly articulate value to sales and support professionals through several KPIs and productivity related metrics will be essential to success in this role. KPI metrics will be driven by, but not limited to, Seismic’s quarterly snapshot (QBR) reports including content and tools usage and effectiveness. Continuous improvement will be expected.
How You’ll Contribute:
· Development of integration, deployment and optimization strategies for content management platform based on Seismic sales enablement platform
· Creation of a comprehensive stakeholder engagement and communication plan for training and optimization of the sales content platform
· Creation of content quality and overall platform governance standards and enforcement to those standards
· Influence and engagement plan of virtual teams and governing bodies to maintain the integrity of the program
· Lead the matrix of Sales, Sales Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Product Marketing, Industry experts and other SMEs on training, rollout of tools, and on-going maintenance of the platform.
· Establish and maintain influential relationships with contributors and SMEs in marketing, industry and product teams
Ongoing Development and User Adoption:
· Owns and drives the "user experience" which will consist of creating and deploying engagement programs, updating and creating profiles, workflows, tools, etc. to drive adoption and integration with sales tools, models and processes
· Oversees content management, the building of new folders and creating additional features/functions
· Monitors usability and adoption of the site, including analyzing site data for enhancement planning
· Creates training such as user guides and best practice documentation to educate end users
· Organizes and manages content based on sales stage, vertical, industry, byer profile, competitors, customer audience, etc.
· Implements and manages all aspects of Proposal Pro initiative.
· Implements and manages all aspects of LiveDoc rollouts, potentially including Inspire postcard conversions.
Governance and Administration:
· Creates, maintains and manages all governance requirements and ensuring compliance across contributors.
· Creates policies, guides and frameworks for updating and archiving content
· Provides asset management of Seismic licenses and professional services and informs of ongoing budget requirements based on user growth and content storage requirements.
Tracking and Reporting:
· Creates measurement systems for analyzing content effectiveness, usage, comments, and feedback in cooperation with Seismic.
· Responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting project metrics including budgeting, scope, schedule, resources, risks, and usage
· Communicates results to leadership to support business decisions by providing in-depth analysis
What You’ll Bring:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
· 3-5+ years sales enablement or marketing with a technology or business services company
· 3-5 years’ experience implementing Seismic supporting more than 500 platform licenses
· Demonstrated experience with integrating of Seismic within Salesforce.com environment
· Delivery of sales content via multiple form factors (e.g., desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smart phones)
· Strong communications skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· Proven history of self-motivation and minimal supervision.
· Power-user or administrator level knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Project
· Excellent presentation development and delivery skills