Sr. Account Executive
About the role:
We are looking for a high-energy, motivated sales professional to join our growing team in the role of Sr. Account Executive. Your passion for sales will help you drive your business opportunities in large CPG and Retail organizations. This position will report directly to the VP of Business Development.
- Identify business opportunities in large Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail organizations by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
- Manage the co-selling engagements with strategic channel partnerships within the region.
- Development of strategic sales plans to include identifying sales prospects and building plans for enterprise sales opportunities.
- Territory account planning, engaging with partners within the region, researching use cases, presentation development and proposal writing.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors to help identify product improvements and/or new products.
- Provide consistent updates to sales forecast by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Contribute to organizational and team projects as needed.
- Minimum 5+ years SaaS and/or CPG sales experience. Startup experience a plus.
- In recent years, must have met $1M+ Annual New Biz Quota.
- Hunter persona with strong Presentation Skills, Building Client Relationships, Highly Analytical, Prospecting Skills
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze data and trends; sales planning
- Characteristics: Independent, motivation for sales, high energy, highly organized
- Excellent skills in Salesforce.com
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree
- Travel requirements: 3-4 overnights per month
- Position based in Chicago; must be Chicagoland area resident.
Who we are:
Label Insight was founded with the mission of helping consumers understand what’s in the products they use and consume. Today, our world class, venture backed, SaaS data platform is solving transparency for the entire industry. Our unique team is made up of talented engineers and data scientists, who work alongside food science and nutrition experts and product formulation specialists, who enable the enriched attribution capability of our tools. We've also attacted top senior executive talent with decades of leadership experience to help manage our rapid growth and scale. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
- Transparency: We're transparent and open about our work.
- Collaboration: We’re team players. We support and trust our co-workers, celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s failures. We work to create an environment where everyone can thrive.
- Iteration and Innovation: We’re not afraid to challenge assumptions, make suggestions for better solutions, try new ideas, or take smart risks. We challenge the status quo, and feel safe to make mistakes knowing we can learn from them rather than repeat them.
- Intellectual Honesty and Humility: We pursue the best answer, not proving ourselves right. We are aware of our own biases and admit when we’re wrong. We’re willing to ask for help when we need it.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our own work quality, problems and solutions, and how our actions affect those around us.
- Quality Driven: We strive for quality in our work and our approach to our role. We make data-driven decisions.
Perks of the job:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Company subsidized Health Insurance
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Mentorship opportunities
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave