If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions - Avigilon Video Security & Analytics. Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics. Our technology platforms in mission-critical communications, command center software and video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive. At Motorola Solutions, we are ushering in a new era in public safety and security.
Recently, Motorola Solutions has expanded our Video portfolio. It is this portfolio that will house the latest and greatest technologies associated with AI-powered solutions for video security, access control and mission-critical communications.
The Sr. Account Manager - Government Video Sales will be responsible for strategic business development and oversee the development of market/product line business plans & marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments. Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for establishing strategic business development initiatives that drive corporate growth through product expansion, acquisitions, partnerships, and alliances
- Promote and market Motorola video products and services within the assigned territory
- Identify volume and strategic customers; and develops partnerships
- Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information, and creates compelling market analysis presentations
- Conduct make-versus-buy analysis from a partnership/merger/acquisition perspective
- Partner with marketing, sales and technology groups to implement business development strategy into specific initiatives
- Consult with various legal and administrative personnel to ensure compliance with all product and business initiatives
- Conducts financial analyses of prospective business ventures. Prepares proposals and negotiates terms
- Extensive Travel (>50%) to be onsite with end customers and channel partners, trade shows, business meetings and training events
- Bachelors Degree with 4+ years of sales/public safety experience or 8+ years of sales/public safety experience
- Previous experience in Video or Surveillance industry is preferred
- Strategic and Value selling
- Delivering Product Demos to end users and at trade shows
- Engaging and building relationships with end users
- Engaging and building relationships with channel partners
- Identifying and on-boarding new channel partners
- Submitting regular forecasts to manager
- Submitting weekly Briefing room reports to the direct manager
Bachelors Degree with 4+ years of sales/public safety experience OR 8+ years of sales/public safety experience
Travel RequirementsOver 50%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.