Sr. Analyst, Sales Compensation Administration
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of sales compensation or sales operations experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience is required, graduate degree is desired.
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of compensation administration, sales operations, and data administration.
- Strong decision making skills with the understanding of how to prioritize competing tasks.
- Exceptional communications skills (listening, writing and speaking) with the ability to present complex topics to all levels of management.
We’d Love to See:
- Experience with sales compensation automation tools like Xactly preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals.
- Strong sense of accountability over actions and results.
- Strong data manipulation skills that can both analyze and synthesize raw data in drawing informative conclusions and reporting trends.
- Should have a strong aptitude for:
- Planning and organization
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
Impact You'll Make:
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Finance on improving the operations and infrastructure that enable sales compensation practices.
- Perform reconciliation and dispute resolution as part of the USIS commission administration and calculation process.
- Work effectively with all levels of staff including executive leaders across all business units.
- Demonstrate good judgment in proactively identifying and solving problems. Show strong follow up skills to translate issues into business requirements, evaluate solutions, and execute upon remediation plans.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes by forming the correlation between business strategies and drivers and technology capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.