ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Commercial Account Executive will produce new business sales revenue from software licenses within customers in the [insert location here] area with 1,000 to 5,000 employees. This will be achieved through territory planning, including researching prospect customers, using business development strategies and completing field-based sales activities within an assigned territory.
What you get to do in this role:
The Commercial Account Executive builds relationships within Mid-Market clients while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas for an assigned territory.
- Develop and run a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Partner with the marketing team to initiate marketing plans to increase growth
- Qualify prospects and develop new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arrange and conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Lead ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and improve additional revenue streams
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help their IT roadmap
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a Commercial Account Executive (or equivalent) role within the IT industry
- Experience achieving sales targets
- Ability to work in a matrixed support organization using multiple virtual specialists
- Executive-level relationship management experience
- Ability to provide transparency to sales process with excellent CRM hygiene
- Travel: 20-40%, and in some cases up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.