Sr. Corporate Account Executive
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
As a Sr. Corporate Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new enterprise-level accounts within a defined territory. As a Sr. Corporate Account Executive, you will have experience with selling SaaS in the e-commerce industry and leading the entire sales cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth technology organization during prime growth mode. This position will report to the Sales Manager.
Your Main Responsibilities Are:
- Drive Sales by:
- Prospect new opportunities using phone, email, Linkedin, etc.
- Perform online demos of the PowerReviews platform via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Develop and close new business opportunities through a high level of prospecting activity
- Meet and/or exceed new business revenue targets
- Serve as a Voice of the Field
- Manage fast sales cycles and present the value of our solutions to Director-and-above level contacts
- Responsible for using the company’s CRM software to input client interaction insights, key opportunity information and forecast your business on a weekly basis
- Partner with internal colleagues and peers to continuously improve processes, drive innovation and share best practices
- Travel as necessary to develop new opportunities, including representing the company at industry trade shows (up to 20% travel)
- Represent the Culture and the Brand of PowerReviews
- Be a thought leader and a teacher to your clients - creativity and autonomy are a part of the PowerReviews culture
- Assist in growing the revenue and profitability of the company
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge and insight related to general trends, methodologies, emerging technologies and competitors.
- Have an eagerness for learning and a willingness to constantly improve your own performance
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 4+ years sales experience
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and VP levels
- Experience working with SalesForce or another CRM preferred
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks for highest impact
- Ability to change in a fast-paced sales environment
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to simplify problems/situations
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.