Sr. Director, Head Top Accounts, Strategic Go-To-Market AMS at ServiceNow
Head Top Accounts, Strategic Go-To-Market AMS
Reports to: VP, Global GTM Top Accounts
Location: Major US City
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The GTM Team
The Global Go-to-Market organization is a newly created function combining our Value Management, Inspire, Industry Solutions, Industry Go-to-Market and Top Accounts teams under a single umbrella. Our organization delivers world class programs and services to our quota-carrying field sales organization and to our end customers and prospects. We understand industries, our customer’s strategy and desired business outcomes and define industry relevant solutions that deliver demonstrative customer value.
We help deliver an innovative customer engagement experience via our Now Value framework, at-scale leveraging best practices and thought leadership culled from our experts and from system data from thousands of customers who leverage the Now Platform for digital transformation.
Top Accounts Team
The Go to Market (GTM) Top Accounts Team provides programmatic support to our high potential accounts, providing a geographically aligned engagement with account teams to ensure the success of our largest and most strategic clients. As part of the GTM team of Industry and Value, the team provides a connective tissue to the field and extended teams.
Role: Head GTM Top Accounts AMS
We are looking for a proven, strategic driver to lead a GTM Top Accounts team that will expand on sales strategy and execution and be the connective tissue across the field and extended partners. Leader will ensure team effectively delivers on three key areas of support including:
- Implement and execute “Dream Big Engagements” to drive systematic, front-to-back approach for creating large strategic opportunities and building long-term customer relevance
- Run “NowValue Business Reviews’ as quarterly account reviews with c-suite to showcase value realized, highlight value optimization opportunities and discuss future growth
- Lead Industry Advisory Boards as twice annual industry forums for customers to network, gain access to executives and thought leaders, and influence product strategy
- The leader will leverage strong management skills to overachieve in a fast-paced sales environment. They will be a strategic, analytical thinker and know how to leverage data to make decisions and execute on stretching growth plans. They will have a high level of integrity, coaching acumen, strong Executive Presence and communication skills, and a passion for leading and winning.
What you get to do in this role:
- Coach and develop a team of top account strategists
- Lead team to provide strategic services to sales and customers to increase annual contract value and expand ongoing pipeline
- Develop, communicate and execute on a multi-year plan to grow business
- Work cross functionally with industry, value and advisory matrix teams to develop industry specific GTM strategies
- Cross-functional collaboration to align on go-to-market strategy: GTM, Solution Sales, Solutions Consulting, Field Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and Alliance and Channels
- Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high-bar, leading from the front
- Establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations
- Demonstrate thought leadership to drive innovative customer engagement
- Work closely with senior sales leadership, including Global EVPs, Geo leads and P4
- Help develop and improve Strategy Decks/Account Plans and JPPs
Skills / Qualifications:
- 10-15+ years of experience in executive level strategic planning, global program execution, and people leadership
- Experience in field sales/sales management or consulting in a matrixed and complex sales environment with a focus on aligning to company initiatives
- A competitive, can do, optimistic, realistic attitude, strong work ethic, humility and excellent team building communication and listening skills
- Strategic consultative mindset, understand business and people change, can engage with depth and breadth at C-Level, A growth mindset
- Strong C-Suite Consultative approach
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Strong interpersonal skills to coach and develop future state behaviours
- Strong experience influencing multi-tiered customer relationships and C-Suite influencers
- Experience attracting, retaining, and developing high performing, high potential talent
- Superior knowledge and demonstrated skills in sales techniques, customer interaction, customers relations
- A proven track record engaging enterprise level customers and established relationships at the C-suite level
- Strong organization, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to navigate and collaborate through complex account and team structures
- Confident to debate like you’re right but humble enough to listen like you’re wrong
- Good clock speed with an ability to consume, digest and respond to data
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.