Sr Enterprise Account Executive - DXC at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow’s Channel & Alliances organization is a strategic pillar for the organization’s growth engine. We are looking for a dynamic Enterprise Sales Executive that thrives in a fast pace working environment and can play an integral role in selling into DXC.
Reporting into the Senior Director, Global Partner Sales, fulfilling this role means you will be expanding the relationship and our footprint with DXC. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing one of ServiceNow largest clients and generating new business by sell new and additional applications.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience operating at the senior executive levels and have a solid understanding of DXC’s business model. A high business acumen is a must with the ability to translate how ServiceNow’s technology platform can drive value for DXC.
A high-energy candidate with diverse skill sets such as relationship building, enterprise software selling, negotiation, problem solving and communications and who are looking to operate at the executive levels should apply.
· Experience and demonstrable track record in selling SaaS software within the Enterprise market
· Excellent instincts and proven ability to interface at a senior and C-level with ease
· Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization
· A good understanding of DXC’s operating model. Experience working at or selling into DXC a plus
· Superior relationship building skills across stakeholders around the globe
· Excellent executive communication and presentation skills
· Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
· Fast paced, high growth company experience
· Capable of performing in a virtual team environment
· Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
· Qualify, originate, shape and close deals
· Generate opportunities through expanding the network across the various groups at DXC
· Own the sales cycle – from origination to closing the deal providing accurate forecasting
· Develop a Sales Strategy and Account Plan to leverage the internal successes
· Collaborate with Marketing teams to build and execute joint demand generation plans
· Being the trusted advisor to DXC by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within DXC
· Arranging and conducting initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings
· Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
· 10+ years experience in software sales selling into large, global complex enterprises. Specific experience working with or selling to DXC a plus.
· Experience in dealing with senior executives including CIO’s
· Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.