Sr. Enterprise Solution Engineer at DocuSign
Sr. Enterprise Solution Engineer
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Sr. Solution Engineer partners with the Enterprise field sales team to discover and understand customer business challenges, complex processes, and architectural landscapes in order to build world-class integrated solutions leveraging DocuSign’s platform and suite of products. Through engaging stories and custom-built demonstrations, the SE illustrates the value and benefits of modernizing a prospect’s System of Agreement via the DocuSign offering.
This position reports to the Director of Solution Engineering for Enterprise sales.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise field sales team to cultivate and secure net-new business within an assigned territory and targeted accounts
- Ability to uncover, comprehend, and document complex business challenges, processes, and enterprise architecture
- Engage in meaningful business and technical conversations, sharing industry insights with key stakeholders from all levels and business units within large enterprise organizations
- Establish technical credibility and build confidence in recommended solutions leveraging your product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical Q&A, business process diagrams, and product roadmap discussions
- Articulate selected recommendations and the business value they provide to diverse audiences
- Work collaboratively with sales partners and other internal teams to provide a world class buying experience
- 12+ years experience in a technical Pre-Sales role selling enterprise level software
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Ability to travel 40% or more as needed
- 15+ years experience in a technical Pre-Sales role selling enterprise level software
- Experienced in delivering custom software demonstrations, whether in-person, via web presentation, or via phone
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, required
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and ECM systems
- Proven experience with software system configuration and integration extremely helpful but not required
- Familiarity w/system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, and structured data helpful
- Familiarity with electronic signature concepts a plus
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.