Sr. Environmental Solutions Consultant at VelocityEHS
A Senior Environmental Solutions Consultant acts as a mentor to the highly knowledgeable and customer driven Professional Services team that represents VelocityEHS professionally through the application of their knowledge and skills. This dynamic team works with our enterprise customers to successfully implement our solution, bring industry knowledge back to the product team, provide internal support for implementation questions, brainstorm solutions, and act as the hub of communication to all project team members. They do this by understanding the customer’s goals and delivering comprehensive system product implementations and training. As a senior member of this team, you will have the opportunity to coach and lead by example to ensure superior professional services and execution of repeatable implementation strategies that improve the overall training process and customer experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO:
- Full-cycle management of multiple large-scale and Enterprise customer implementations simultaneously, balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, scope, time and management of team and allocating the resources of the team to provide the best service.
- Be the customer expert with deep understanding of their business objectives and challenges around environmental services.
- Assist to evaluate and address gaps in team knowledge and provide guidance to the team to successfully implement VelocityEHS solution.
- Assist with delivering proposals and RFP responses and developing & maintaining a knowledge base for answering RFP questions accurately and efficiently.
- Assist with maintaining demo site(s) for sales presentations.
- Provide support on developing internal training courses and internal training materials.
- Provide support on defining customer training needs, delivering remote training to customers and, developing customer training materials.
- Create and maintain open channels with customers to develop information on industry needs and opportunities.
- Travel to customer’s locations to conduct onsite consultations and training sessions, as needed or requested.
- Subject Matter Experts (SME) – Maintain/retain VelocityEHS product and services knowledge at all times.
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA; Environmental, Sustainability, or Health and Safety related degree or equivalent work experience in the EHS industry.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in technology marketing, product management, or environmental consulting in a technology business.
- Skilled knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety and/or Sustainability industry and legislation.
- Team player with excellent communication, cross-group collaboration skills and effective meeting facilitation.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a strong customer-driven personality that champions the team to take ownership of issues and follow through to completion.
- Solid time and project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities with ease.
- Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience in articulation of issues, risks and proposed solutions.
- Strong attention to details, policies, and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Solid computer literacy and skills for navigating websites and web-based products/solutions.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.).
- Passionate about their worK.
PREFERRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and training Fortune 500 companies, a plus.
- SME for all things environmental and sustainability related.
- Experience with Project Management skills.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done.
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things Health and Safety.
- Empathy and ability to identify with a user mindset and understand business needs.
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.