A ton of companies boast their unlimited PTO and dog-friendly offices, or maybe these days, discounted streaming sweat sessions. We get that and we love that. But at C.A. Fortune, we’re so much more than just cool perks. We’re committed to investing in our people because ultimately, they are who define us. We welcome diversity, value curiosity, and love uniqueness. We strive to provide a space for individuals to become a better version of themselves each day, not only for themselves, but for their teammates, their clients, and their customers.
At C.A. Fortune, we aspire to maintain our position as the nation’s leading consumer brands agency. We realize how fortunate we are (yes, pun intended?), to offer a comprehensive solution to our clients from sales management, to marketing, all the way down to insights, and e-comm. The beauty of that is not only in our breadth of services to our clients, but what that provides us. And that’s the opportunity for individuals (aka future employees, aka you) to find a perfect fit within our org. If you’re a go-getter, willing to roll-up-your-sleeves, are a creative(ish) thinker, you don’t mind parent jokes, and appreciate feedback loops, then we’re probably, ok certainly, the company you’re looking for
· Sales management within a specified territory, both from a client and customer perspective representing top C.A. Fortune client partnerships.
· Builds relationships with account personnel including top management, merchandising, accounting, advertising, operations, logistics and finance.
· Advise clients on account-specific goals, marketing strategy and retail execution.
· Attend all major Industry shows and events at which assigned key accounts will be present, such as Expo East & West, Fancy Food Shows, Distributor Shows, etc.
· Deliver budgeted revenue while maintaining expenses
· Identifying new growth opportunities such as expanded product distribution or increased promotional activity
· Meet or exceed client KPI’s. This includes but not exclusive to goals related to sales, distribution, pricing, shelving placement, promotional volume, and promotional spend management. Establish regular communication with the clients and customers that lead to strong working relationships. Takes a proactive approach to managing the client’s business that anticipates its needs and provides solutions.
· Coordinate efforts to develop and deliver sales presentations to clients and customers that highlight sales accomplishments and areas of opportunity. Incorporate the use the syndicated data to outline business building ideas.
· Secure client-approved schematics for all clients’ brands by providing communication to our schematic, reset, and retail departments.
· Support the Client Service Specialist assigned by client to ensure that all correspondence on claim and deductions are promptly handled and trade deals are entered.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
· Excellent communication & organization
· 5+ years of Consumer-Packaged Goods experience
· Must demonstrate sales planning, forecasting and sales execution experience.
· Must have strong comfort level with reading, interpreting and presentation data – SPINS, Nielsen & IRI
· Aptitude to effectively interpret and use multiple information sources to develop customer-specific tactical plans and options.
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong, effective relationships with customers and functional groups.
· Ability and confidence presenting to an executive audience, internally and externally.
· Proficient in spreadsheet and presentation software; problem solver; well-developed organizational, communication and time management skills.
10-15% - National trade shows, client sales meetings
Sr. Director, Client Partnership
· Salary commensurate with level of experience and current market landscape
· Benefits package available - medical, dental, life insurance, 401k match (up to a certain percentage),
o Additional Options – vision, short term & long-term disability
· Annual year-end bonus eligibility (based on company & employee performance)
· Auto Allowance program and fuel card
· Company paid cell phone (business usage)
· Company provided computer