Sr. Manager, Marketplace Growth
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for an innately curious, deeply analytical and highly driven Sr. Manager to help lead our Marketplace Growth team. The Marketplace Growth team determines and drives optimal investments across our three-sided network (restaurants, diners and drivers), hyper-locally. In this role, you will be responsible for knowing the ‘who, what, and whys’ of our marketplace - continuously digging into trends and defining opportunities to drive our investment strategy. This role reports to the VP of Marketplace Growthand works closely with senior leaders across departments.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We are a lean team. To succeed in this role, you must operate with an ownership mindset and be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
You Should Have
- BA/BS from top-tier University
- 7+ years of experience in a strategic/analytical role, preferably within tech or consulting
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and clearly connect data to insights and action
- Highly organized, communicative and able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Strong people management skills, with track record of effectively hiring and developing a team
- SQL and Tableau strongly preferred, Python and ArcGIS for bonus points
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.