Sr Solution Sales Executive- Procurement Service Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Sr. Solution Sales Executive will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s Procurement Service Management solution (Finance) as part of our Employee Experience Workflow. As a member of our Emerging Solutions sales team you will have a major impact on our future success.
The Sr. Solution Sales Executive will drive and generate sales revenue, primarily within existing accounts, but also with new logos. This will be achieved by working closely with the wider ServiceNow sales eco-system, with the support of dedicated Solution Consultant(s), to deliver territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company. The role will report to the AVP of Sales, Emerging Solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Achieve and exceed sales quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- Provide procurement/finncial planning solution industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Procurement Service Management
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
To be successful in this role you have:
- Extensive experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / Financial planning solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position ServiceNow’s Procurement Service Management solution within prospective accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards enterprise organizations
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Experience with SAP Ariba, Coupa, or Workday financials is a plus
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.