Sr. Technical Consultant at DocuSign
Technical Services – CLM Sr Technical Consultant - at SpringCM- a DocuSign company
Customer Success & Support I Chicago Il, (Remote Possible)
Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
The DocuSign Professional Services teams core focus is to passionately ensure successful delivery of Agreement Cloud implementation and integration projects to customers. As a highly visible and customer-facing position, the Technical Consultant (TC) works with an exceptional professional services organization, including Product Consultants, Project Managers and other Technical Consultants.
The Technical Consultant acts as the primary technical subject matter expert in support of customers and partners deploying DocuSign Agreement Cloud platform and eSignature solutions. The successful candidate will be customer facing expert with deep technical acumen and will have proven ability to understand complex business requirements and to architect and design technical solutions to meet those needs. The role is responsible for ensuring implementation project success, either by assisting in the deployment of DocuSign’s out-of-the-box connectors or providing specialist knowledge of DocuSign API’s in support of custom integrations, by facilitating communication among customers, project teams and other stakeholders in order to manage and drive projects to successful attainment of the expected business outcomes. The successful candidate will play a critical part in the continued success of customer’s accelerated adoption of DocuSign Agreement Cloud.
The TC will play a critical role in success of the Professional Services team. We are expanding a world class Professional Services organization that already has a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 IT departments, system integrators, independent software manufacturers and open source communities.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Regional Technical Consulting Manager within our Professional Services organization.
This position is a Individual Contributor and reports to PS Technical Manager.
- Architect, design and in many cases develop solid solutions for customers’ Agreement Cloud planform deployment using a variety of latest technologies.
- Trusted leader to work closely with internal and external resources to manage customer expectations as well as removing any roadblocks for successful projects resulting in satisfied customers.
- Work with Engagement Managers to scope additional use cases to enable strong adoption, renewal and upsell. Support organization initiatives to enhance and expand our team’s knowledge and our services offerings.
- Independently innovate and develop new solutions leveraging contemporary internet and cloud technologies, along with the entire stack of DocuSign Agreement Cloud solutions.
- 8+ years working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- Demonstrated software development, advisory and consulting expertise, specifically with Internet technologies including XML (WSDL), REST, SOAP, Publisher/ Listener architecture, and software technologies including .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with code (C++, C# or Java) and data in SQL or XML data stores
- Proven track record of leading larger projects with multiple workstreams, resources, products
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers’ success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone support. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied, and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.