WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to join our Strategic Accounts team. Candidates will need extensive experience with both new logo acquisition and global account management responsibilities, with a track record of closing large, complex deals. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years selling SaaS Solutions to large enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $500K - >$1m / year.
Additionally, we are looking for those who have experience working with globally distributed Fortune 50 companies, and understand the nuance of building consensus across large teams and business units. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on complex solutions selling, with experience leveraging a robust partner ecosystem. Prior experience should include collaboration with marketing and sales development teams, including guidance and input into the lead generation process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage day to day account management for a globally distributed enterprise.
- Navigate complex sales cycles for high value new logos.
- Coordinate account support and growth leveraging cross-functional internal teams.
- Create and maintain strategic account plans and own overall client relationship coordination.
- Facilitate thought leadership and industry insights leveraging both client relationships and internal experts.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Background in large Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and data trends.
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.