Strategic Account Manager
Overview of the role:
We are looking for an extraordinarily motivated Strategic Account Manager to join our world-class team. The SAM is a dynamic leader who can comfortably serve as the central point of contact for Kazoo's most strategic and largest accounts. You will work with our customers' executives, HR team, and stakeholders. As the Strategic Account Manager, you will act as an extension of our customer's team. You will need to be naturally curious and a dedicated problem solver, well versed in all aspects of customer success, technology and relationship management. In this role, you need to have a good combination of Project Management and Strategic Account Management experience.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- The primary responsibility of the Strategic Account Manager is managing long-term strategic customer relationships to achieve customer satisfaction, cultivate customer loyalty, ensure recurring revenue and renewals.
- Initiate and develop relationships with multiple individuals within our largest accounts, in the C-suite, vice president, and director levels; be able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Leverage the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and the company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential.
- Track and measure key metrics against the customer's goals. We will look to you not only to track these metrics but also to take action to improve these metrics when needed.
- Advocate for the customer. Funneling feedback, ideas, pain points, and feature requests back to the rest of the Kazoo team should become second nature. As the customer advocate, you are managing many different needs, personalities, and departments both at Kazoo and within the customer's organization.
- Engages with customer business and HR leaders to demonstrate the ROI of the Kazoo platform
- Maintain a leading edge, consultative capability in the industry. Provide commentary and insights to our customers on industry trends.
- Understand customer needs and allocate resources to address the needs, monitoring follow through on all issues to ensure resolutions meet customer expectations.
- Provide escalation support for at-risk customers, ensuring their needs are met and confidence is restored.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 4+ years of experience customer success/account management/project management role managing large/enterprise customers at a SaaS company
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to work extended hours when required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Patient and an acute listener
- Ability to travel 15%