Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
This role focuses on our Returnly product, which helps brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns.
As an Account Executive you’ll be selling Returnly to some of the best brands in the world. Current clients include Outdoor Voices, Everlane, Fanatics and hundreds more; they choose Returnly because we deliver the outstanding experience for their customers … and also help them grow sales of course!What you’ll do
- Act as a business consultant and industry professional, demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ business processes, linking Returnly’s value prop to the agenda of buying committees.
- Deliver high caliber, persuasive presentations.
- Working thoughtfully with merchants to identify business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
- Build a robust business plan through community, customer and partner ecosystems to achieve significant Elastic growth within your accounts
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, run pursuit strategies focused on multi-threaded engagements conveying value for all partners.
- Cross departmental collaboration internally, from technical engineers to product marketing and customer success, coordinating resources in order to best position Returnly’s offering for prospective clients.
- Selling to leading eCommerce brands between $10mm to 100m revenue.
- You have 4+ years of successful closing experience, demonstrating a track record of success consistently closing business at SaaS companies.
- You have experience working large, sophisticated sales cycles which require you to multi-thread across the organization
- You are a trusted resource for prospective customers and develop strong relationships.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback, turning this feedback into invaluable insights internally.
- You've demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.).
- Experience hunting in ambiguous/self-starter environments with demonstrated evidence of success closing self-prospected opportunities
- Experienced with implementing SaaS solutions to large and enterprise-level organizations
- You’re detail oriented, a problem solver and most importantly...a great teammate.
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.#LI-Remote
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.