Strategic Digital Account Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Paid ad platforms, DSPs and programmatic experience with proven success in Acquisition & Prospect marketing
- Self-motivated and driven, willing to take ownership of projects to advance them from start to finish and provide thought leadership
- Must be able to work across a number of projects and teams to respond to ever-changing needs and identify where process creation & improvement are necessary
- Experience working for a startup type company or is motivated by building something from the ground up who is resourceful, iterative and a problem solver
What we’d love to see:
- Not afraid to get in the weeds (tactics), but still able to see the trees, forest, and ecosystem (strategy)
- Knows the “syndicated/aggregated audience”, “custom audience” and “personalized media” aspects of digital marketing
- Experience with or understanding of the Financial Services sector and sales enablement/sales support
- Can establish and maintain an engaging partnership throughout the customer lifecycle from onboarding, through product adoption, optimization, renewal and expansion
- Shows agility in understanding concepts deeply and quickly then able to relay knowledge to colleagues and customers in a concise and clear way
Impact You'll Make:
- Serves as an integral link between the Market & Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Delivery Operations teams facilitating internal coordination, if effort to retain revenue by acting as the strategic advisor on solutions across all TU DMS products.
- Help scale DMS business with process & revenue driven mindset by making recommendations to leadership on improving performance or features of products and producing growth and adoption by clients.
- Grow and nurture clients into long-term relationships with a solution-oriented and analytical approach.
- Devising and implementing digital marketing & test strategies, compiling measurement & analyzing data support clients’ business needs.
- Compile learnings across verticals and within client’s campaigns to enable continuous iteration and improvement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.