About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role:
As a Strategic Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue by building consultative relationships with your assigned book of business. You will help both customers and prospects understand how our solutions help marketing and sales teams in the software industry to build their brand & generate demand for their products. This individual should be a proven hunter and capable of building long term relationships with customers. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
As a Strategic Mid-Market Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying and selling new accounts through prospecting and utilizing existing customer relationships to build new revenue streams
- Managing a portfolio of accounts with varying project statuses
- Working with the pipeline you’ve developed to engage with vendors via a variety of channels from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Mapping client organizations and building relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Meeting and exceeding your quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conducting in person sales presentations on our marketing solutions
- Effectively engaging with vendors by email and phone from initial contact to closed deal
- Researching and becoming a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry
- Proven history of regular quota achievement in highly competitive environment (top 20% performer) with objectives in excess of US$500k
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and relationship building skills (both internal and externally)
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive and driven to achieve success
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here http://culture.g2.com/commitments