Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is growing its Business Development & Partnerships team. We are looking for a self-driven leader to expand and manage our growth partnerships. The Senior Associate of Strategic Partnerships is responsible for partner engagement, launching new business development opportunities across our multi-product customer offerings and managing the ongoing partner success of new and critical partnerships. You will collaborate with company-wide stakeholders on a daily basis to evaluate, close, launch and manage partnerships that will drive company growth.
What you do at Avant
- Size, negotiate and close strategic partnerships across Avant’s products, including personal loan, credit card, auto, banking and point of sale
- Lead partner onboarding process, including creative development, compliance approval, API integrations, tracking, reporting, and end-to-end to testing
- Manage partner success by routine performance tracking, business reviews and discussing strategic opportunities to expand the partnership
- Become an expert across Avant’s product and partner solution capabilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape to provide recommendations around areas of growth
- Propose and implement new solutions to make the partnership group more efficient
- Develop best practices and efficient processes to optimize partner lifecycle
Why you are a fit at Avant
- BA/BS Degree
- 4+ years in FinTech, business development, partner success or management consulting
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple teams and deliver results within established deadlines
- Strong decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage and execute multiple projects and partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or corresponding Google applications
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.