Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers do not have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We are on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Director to join our rapidly growing U.S. Sales Team.
What You Will Do
- Drive the business: Identify national and regional strategic accounts that will benefit from longitudinal molecular analysis and structured data to improve patient care.
- Understand customer needs: Develop long-term strategic clinical and research partnerships with key institutions and stakeholders within the oncology ecosystem
- Develop Tempus partnerships: Negotiate, secure, and manage national and regional partnership contracts with academic medical centers, community oncology accounts and group purchasing organizations (GPOs).
- Identify creative solutions: Develop contract structures and unique approaches to solving clients existing problems.
- Navigate multiple client stakeholders: Employ a nuanced enterprise sales approach to understand influencers and decision makers across the customer relationship and influence them to act quickly.
- Manage the business: Determine expected returns on potential contracts, estimates of market potential, and necessary investment to successfully engage leading strategic accounts.
- Market awareness: Help launch strategic initiatives with leading academic and community oncology centers and serve as the voice of the customer in the region in order to shape company initiatives.
- Influence leadership: Provide feedback with proactive solutions to the leadership team regarding customer response to partnership opportunities.
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Entrepreneurial: You will have the opportunity to have an impactful influence in this rapidly growing enterprise which is high-energy, supportive, and fun.
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, helping move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems.
- Experienced: With strong stakeholder relationships and proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success.
- A leader: Wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life.
- Clear communicator: Shows exceptional project management, articulation of issues, and an ability to navigate Tempus stakeholders across teams to solve problems.
- Bachelor degree in a Science or Business discipline; Advanced degree (MBA, MS, PhD or Healthcare certification) desired.
- Minimum of 8 years of related strategic account experience in the diagnostic industry.
- 5+ years calling on GPOs & IDNs at the c-suite level