Strategic Performance Manager
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The Strategic Performance Manager will work in a heavily-matrixed environment focused on managing, developing and refining strategies to improve sales and quality performance. This will include identifying sales and quality trends to optimize program performance, collaborating with program leadership, account management and training & development, to execute performance improvement strategies and evaluating results to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved and maintained.
- Create strategic partnerships with both external and internal clients and to identify areas of improvement and recommend change in processes, trainings, etc.
- Directly impact program sales by analyzing data, identifying trends and recommending solutions
- Act as a subject matter expert on agent’s sales process end-to-end with emphasis on quality metrics, sales performance, and tool usage.
- Uses sales and quality best practices to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities.
- Analyze calls and coordinate and facilitate calibrations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform call monitoring and audit sales leadership to ensure clarity of evaluation criteria and effective scoring.
- Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review; analyzes results and recurring trends; provide verbal and written feedback to management and clients concerning these findings.
- Utilizes a solution-oriented approach to provide qualitative and quantitative trends and delivers to program leadership.
- Responsible for timely processing of internal and external escalations while tracking trends and collaborating with program leadership.
- Demonstrates, advocates, and reinforces a positive team environment, professionalism, and the need to present a positive image of the company when interacting with clients
- Manage a team of quality analyst on an as needed basis.
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant management experience in an inside sales environment
- 2-3 years insurance sales experience, preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office; Advanced MS-Excel experience preferred
- Experienced in managing, mentoring, coaching and leading a team
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities and demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities and demanding circumstances
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of standard call center metrics
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and group facilitation skills
- Proven analytical and innovative problem solving skills
What we offer
- Open Vacation Policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Casual dress code
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer