Strategic Sales Partnership Specialist
Signal, the innovator in customer identity resolution, seeks a smart, ambitious Strategic Sales Partnership Specialist with Ad/Martech, data analytics and/or SaaS experience. In this role, you will be supporting senior sales partners in a timely and effective manner to ensure sales goals are met and exceeded within assigned sales territories. In addition, you also support the team by assisting with new sales leads, managing the correspondence between the sales team and client delivery personnel. You’ll track and progress accounts in Salesforce. The SSPS works under limited supervision and performs independently within established policies and procedures.
If this sounds intriguing to you, keep reading.
What you would be doing:
- Develop an in-depth Signal Identity Platform product knowledge including Media Activation, Measurement, Personalization and new product extensions.
- Answer customer questions as appropriate to support the sales process. Favorably position Signal products by consistently demonstrating product knowledge with respect to new and existing products.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to prepare professional sales quotes as requested. Assist in presenting, demonstrating, and selling products to customers on the telephone, by email, and on site, as needed.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to help manage opportunities and a sales pipeline of revenue for a specified group of Industry Verticals/Territory.
- Lead RFPs
- When necessary, lead clients and internal stakeholders through successful paid trial agreements to ensure conversion to license.
- Guide Customer Success team members through early project plans to ensure expectations sold into client map to delivery.
- Assist Sales and Marketing in preparing for sales presentations and sales conferences.
- Maintain and manage customer information in Salesforce and other databases. Review, interpret, and evaluate data to assist in targeting sales opportunities.
- Assist in qualifying leads and sales opportunities to ensure effective time and budget management.
- Act as liaison with Customer Delivery to resolve customer issues, address customer requests, and ensure solution capability is mapped to those requests
- Consistently demonstrate a command, curiosity, and aptitude in the areas of technology, data and media.
- Maintain high level of personal productivity and effectiveness. Consistently demonstrate ability to use basic and advanced features of Salesforce and other productivity tools to efficiently prepare presentations, reports, correspondence, and targeted sales campaigns.
- Maintain proper documentation and paperwork; provide timely reports to management as requested.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Building momentum among various stakeholders, influencers and gatekeepers within the organization.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of five years of experience in one or more of the following: data analytics, SaaS platform sales, ad tech (DMP, DSP, attribution), media (digital/paid), or other relevant roles in a SaaS company.
- Technical skill and curiosity — i.e., you know your way around Salesforce, Join.Me and PowerPoint, and are excited to learn about new technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sales process.
- Strong writing
- Attention to detail
- Self-directed, with ability to prioritize and support multiple sales representatives.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Occasional travel required.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value innovation, diversity and treating one another like adults. We offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks and, most of all, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Send your résumé via the link below. Both the business and the team we’re building are incredibly important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our ranks. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet our qualifications... and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.