At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
The Business Development Analyst is responsible for driving partnership growth for Amount, a technology platform that enables financial institutions to provide enhanced digital experiences for their customers. The primary focus of the role will be to support the Business Development team in driving partnerships with new bank prospects and deepening relationships with existing partners.
We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic, sound business acumen, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both internal departments (including legal, compliance, product, technology and operations) and external partners. In this role, you will actively drive growth through active participation in sales and sales operations processes and partnering with Amount’s sales executives to create strong partnerships.
What you will do at Amount:
- Create marketing and presentation materials to support product and platform pitches
- Manage due diligence and on-boarding of new partners
- Engage with new leads to assist in initial product specification
- Evaluate opportunities to expand existing partnerships through new products
- Conduct research on prospects, industries, competitors, organizations and conferences
- Analyze industry, technology, and business publications to remain aware of trends that may help identify promotional opportunities
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs
- Evaluate pricing strategies and negotiate proposals with new partners
- Coordinate with legal teams in drafting and negotiating contracts
- Run point on other ad hoc projects as needed
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years in banking industry, consulting, high-growth SaaS company, or other analytical role
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
- Strong experience in PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!