We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We are looking for an SDR Team Lead who will manage and grow the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. The primary goal of this person is to generate revenue through developing opportunities for Fast Radius’ sales teams.
About the Role:
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for outbound sales engagements
- Ensure SDRs improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Work closely with the sales leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Oversee usage of sales technology including Salesforce, Dialpad, Outreach, and Gong
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- 3+ years in B2B sales as both an SDR & closer
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager (1+ years)
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description