Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
You are a successful go-getter. You are results-driven and passionate about delivering high-quality results. You are responsible for demonstrating your product and industry knowledge as well as your customer-facing skills. The Technical Account Manager - Dynamic Yard works closely with the Customer Success Manager and provides an exceptional customer experience while delivering business objectives, compliance activities, and other value-based activities specifically focused around value realization within Yard Management.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Organize and lead Yard Management projects driving through to execution
- Proactively manage project-level client communications and expectations with internal and customer technical teams
- Manage customer change requests to update configurations
- Manage post implementation technical requirements and conduct post implementation training of new feature functionality when applicable
- Serve as a Yard Management subject matter expert on multiple, concurrent technical product initiatives
- Organize and run status calls to receive and provide updates to customer contacts
- Establish and execute hardware plans
- Organize and perform end-user adoption trainings
- 3+ years of of customer facing experience
- 2+ years of Yard Management experience
- You understand technical challenges and can effectively collaborate internally to make customers successful
- You possess customer-facing skills that you’re excited to take to the next level
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty with clients to solve a problem
- You are detail oriented with strong communication skills
- You have Salesforce knowledge, are very comfortable in Excel and are familiar with exception-based reporting. You are agile and thrive with teamwork, collaboration. You love to win
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.