Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Join our CloudCare team by taking a technical approach to ensure our Google Cloud clients are realizing the full potential and value from their cloud technology investments!
Your Life As A Maven:
- Manage and facilitate directional cloud journey discussions with Maven Wave Google Cloud Platform client accounts.
- Assist client adoption of Google Cloud by presenting technical guidance and sharing best practices and roadmaps based on learnings from other client engagements.
- Advise clients on cloud spend management best practices, tools and dashboards while proposing cost optimization options.
- Identify new services opportunities and perform light qualification prior to brokering introduction of Account Expansion Lead to clients.
- Coordinate with Maven Wave practice team subject matter experts and engineers to deliver small discretionary projects.
- 3+ years of experience working with one of the major public cloud providers with strong preference toward GCP, in a pre-sales or support capacity.
- Technical generalist with skills across multiple facets of the cloud environment
- Conversant in fundamental topics, including IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, service architecture, cloud-native application development, storage systems, and cloud billing.
- Strong client-facing communication skills coupled with client relationship management skills.
- Certification in at least one of the major public cloud providers.
- Google Cloud Platform experience preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out the CloudCare Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories
- Learn More about Atos