Technical Account Manager at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Partner closely with Customer Success counterpart to drive long term value and engagement
- Support customers through change management activities, workflows, and business processes to drive highest possible value being delivered, and customers meeting their goals
- Act as a subject matter expert on both project44 and major TMS systems/workflows, to guide customers on best practices and path to success
- Interface with internal project44 subject matter experts to solution for customer use cases and requirements
- Learn customer’s business set up, how they’re using project44, and update customer on new functionality and ways they can utilize within their set up
- Manage financial metrics and enable pre-sales activities to support account expansion plans
- Present technical solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Facilitate standard project management methodology, including, but not limited to:
- Technical deep dive – review the APIs in detail, consulting with customer to provide best practices and most efficient set up of the APIs.
- Providing input on test plans – work with the customer to develop a comprehensive list of testing scenarios.
- Training – remote (sometimes on site) training sessions tailored to the end user.
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with customers to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc.
- Configure the project44 platform to enable customers to reduce time to value with project44 APIs.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in:
- Customer integrations/implementations, or
- Software systems delivery, or
- Technical account management
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Technical knowledge and experience working with at least one of the major TMS solutions (OTM, BluJay, Mercury Gate, Blue Yonder, SAP, etc.)
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience, preferred
- Experience with designing requirements documents, blueprints, functional documents
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Responsible for multiple projects at once, with varying stages of implementation; must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Depending on request of customer, travel potentially required (30-50%)
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.