Technical Solution Analyst at iManage
Being a Technical Solution Analyst at iManage means…
You are responsible for the delivery of our iManage Risk & Compliance products to our clients. You will be working in a hybrid role between business and technology consulting that involves a combination of business acumen and consultative skills to consume business requirements and translate to their technical implementation in our software.
You have proven strong project execution and technical implementation skills with the ability to interface with all stakeholders. You are highly communicative, and solution focused as well as able to participate in a high level of collaboration with other team members. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with competing priorities and resources.
iM Responsible For…
- Partnering with our Business Solutions Analysts to support translation of customer business requirements into our software, providing deep technical know-how
- Clarifying business requirements and highlighting requirements gaps as needed to ensure high-quality and complete implementations.
- Translating business requirements into technical tasks and plans required to implement the solution and providing technical project management of the execution of these tasks and plans.
- Implementing client solutions in our software, including, but not limited to, building of workflows and related workflow forms, configuring our software to specific client requirements, developing or updating reports, etc.
- Participating in data integration analysis and mapping as needed to integrate client business systems with our solutions.
- Writing and executing system test cases and plans to ensure quality of delivered solutions.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a technology-related field
- Demonstrated experience in the hands-on implementation of sophisticated technology solutions; the ability to organize and manage large amounts of detailed information (including production of functional and technical specifications)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
Bonus Points Because I have…
- Legal industry experience (ideally within legal conflicts software solutions)
*Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position (up to 25%). We are open to remote candidates
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/