Technical Solution Analyst
Being a Technical Solution Analyst at iManage means…
You are responsible for the delivery of our iManage Risk & Compliance products to our clients. You will be working in a hybrid role between business and technology consulting that involves a combination of business acumen and consultative skills to independently investigate, understand, and develop business requirements.
You have proven strong leadership skills with the ability to interface with all stakeholders. You are highly communicative, and solution focused as well as able to participate in a high level of collaboration with other team members. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with competing priorities and resources.
iM Responsible For…
- Engaging stakeholders at clients (and prospective clients) in envisioning exercises, as well as detailed requirements and solution envisioning
- Facilitating group and stakeholder solution review sessions
- Mapping client requirements to our iManage products and solutions design
- Implementing solutions through the configuration, scripting and implementation software development, when necessary
- Communicating and documenting envisioned solutions visually and in written word form to customers and prospects
- Providing billable technical project management services on large and small-scale projects
- Generating comprehensive technical delivery plans
- Ensuring ongoing quality for solutions delivery including formalized QA methodologies, etc.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a business or technology-related field
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant involving engagement with C-level or equivalent executives
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of sophisticated technology solutions; the ability to organize and manage large amounts of detailed information (including production of functional and technical specifications)
- Solution analysis and solution envisioning experience utilizing a sophisticated array of technologies to solve sophisticated business challenges
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
Bonus Points Because I have…
- Personnel management experience, including evidence of project team facilitation
- Legal industry experience (ideally within legal conflicts software solutions)
*Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position (up to 25%). We are open to remote candidates as well.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/