What we're doing at BRD
BRD is at the heart of a financial revolution. We're building the missing piece of infrastructure that ties together the essential functionality of a bank, but where individuals retain complete control over their assets. As a financial infrastructure company, our mission is unlikely to ever be complete. We need to continually strive to bring the power of our apps to new regions of the world, some of which have never had wide access to banking functionality.
Blockset by BRD is our enterprise data platform as a service. It is the first enterprise grade blockchain data platform that brings security, reliability, and trust when building blockchain projects. Our clients include banks, exchanges, auditors, money transmitters, and other financial institutions. Our single source API allows any company to build quickly with less resources and at a fraction of the cost to building their own infrastructure.Job Description
BRD is looking for a solution consultant for our growing enterprise product, Blockset. This role will work alongside Blockset's world class sales team to develop, pursue, and drive sales revenue.
- To develop and deliver innovative customer solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with BRD's sales team
- Financial Services Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on regulation, compliance, cloud infrastructure, and POC/Pilot sales/innovation goals.
- Present compelling Blockset & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Desire to lead a great company culture and help create a great place to work
- Understanding the unique business requirements of Financial Services customers and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organization. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
Prior technical sales and solution consulting experienceAdditional Information
What it's like to work here
We've built a lively remote work culture that emphasizes regular personal interaction. At BRD, we started as a remote team and have built our workflows around it. This allows us to hire people who want to work with us, regardless of where they've decided to settle (or roam).
Work-life balance is important to everyone at BRD, and we strive to ensure everyone has enough time for family, exercise, and mental health. In our opinion, a happy and healthy team is an essential ingredient to finding creative solutions to the hard problems we're trying to solve.
We're more operationally transparent than you may be used to. The entire BRD team has access to a variety of dashboards that help our distributed team make better decisions. If you have a question that can't be answered by a dashboard or an easy query, let's see if we can fix that.
BRD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes our team an excellent home for everyone—regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We cultivate a culture that is conducive to diversity, equity and inclusion! Further, all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.