About Ravenswood Title:
With decades of collective experience in the title industry, a veteran examining staff along with seasoned closers, Ravenswood Title prides itself on the ability to effortlessly manage your transaction from beginning to end. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. What began in 2003 as a small operation has grown by leaps and bounds, with coverage in nearly every state and tens of thousands of closed transactions. Despite our growth we have remained true to our mission, delivering high customer service standards and low pricing structures all while living up to our excellent carbon footprint requirements.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Closing Funder to join our innovative and passionate team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some experience in real estate closing industry, and is an opportunity for various growth avenues.
- Reviews the Loan Documents for accuracy and completion.
- Compares the Final Closing Disclosure included with the loan documents to the Final CD in Softpro
- Reviews the vesting of ownership to the Mortgage.
- Reviews the Title Commitment for possible exceptions that need to be cleared prior to funding.
- Working knowledge of Title and Recording in other States.
- Loan Documents are scanned to the file and then sent to the GR Closer.
- Evaluating the quality of work that the contract closers complete.
- Review the documents being sent for recording
- Follow up with the lender to obtain funding authorization.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a Closer.
- Title company experience preferred.
- Great organizational skills.
- High energy level with calm demeanor and high understanding level.
Ravenswood Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.