ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
You will be part of the global Training and Certification Organization which is quickly expanding to include multiple services. Our mission is to build the skills of ServiceNow professionals and help ensure that customers have the support they need to improve adoption and get the results they want from a ServiceNow solution.
What you get to do in this role:
The Training Account Executive is a regional role that develops new training opportunities with influential contacts. Success will be measured by achievement of sales quotas for allocated accounts or territory on a quarterly and annual basis which will be enabled by:
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for ServiceNow Training and Certification to address organizational plans and pain points
- Building comprehensive enterprise-level proposals with a prescriptive training approach
- Taking initiative to recognize obstacles and create solutions for leveraging relationships in projects, sales teams, departments, and divisions to identify new opportunities and ensure training is attached to all new product sales
- Providing and accurate information to management for forecasting, quarterly business reviews etc.
- Attending sales quarterly business reviews (QBRs), Knowledge conference, ServiceNow User Groups, and Forums to increase sales and relationships within territory
- Providing guidance to other Training Account Executives
- Ensuring compliance with operational standards and customer relationship management
- Travel up to 15% of time post COVID
- Meeting or exceeding Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales goals
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Training Specialist or similar role
- Experience within an inside sales organization in the enterprise space
- Experience selling enterprise training solutions
- Experience with the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress through long, complex sales cycles
- Experience in territory ownership and desire to expand markets
- Experience with sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.