ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
· Partner with Training Account Executives and Solution Consultants and Key Customer stakeholders to ensure the Customer’s training plans are executed in a timely manner.
· Provide Training plan execution guidance to Key Customers.
· Recommend timelines and program flow for training delivery.
· Usher Customer through how to execute the Training plan.
· Oversee the Key Customer Accounts Training backlog and ensure timely burn down.
· Communicate Training Product expiration dates to Key accounts.
· Recommend Training delivery timelines to align with contract duration.
· Build and maintain working relationships with Key Customer Account contacts and other internal Account stakeholders to ensure a positive experience.
· Dashboard creation and socialization for Key Account management.
· Follow up with Customers to capture success stories and socialize via marketing team.
· Escalate challenges or negative experiences to Training Account owners as appropriate.
· Identify any additional training requirements not covered by existing program scope and share with Training Account owners for further attention.
· Lead Operational improvement and process development efforts to support this role and our customers.Qualifications
To be successful in this role you should have:
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
· At least 2 years of experience in Technology based Training Coordination and Customer service.
· Experience in a matrixed, global business environment.
· Detail oriented and advanced organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent requirements gathering skills.
· Excellent Presentation skills.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.