Vendor Relationship Manager at Vivid Seats
To keep up with growth we're looking to add strength to our vendor team. The Vendor Relationship Manager will work with the entire vendor team in managing sellers we work with. This opportunity is a unique experience to build your selling and negotiation skills at one of the fastest growing businesses in sports and entertainment.
- Establish and maintain a business relationship with new and existing sellers
- Communicate Vivid Seats value proposition to prospective ticket sellers about the value Vivid Seats can bring them as a distribution channel
- Proactively work with sellers to build relationships and increase value
- Convert sellers to managing their businesses with tools provided by Vivid Seats
- Thoroughly investigate instances where customer/seller experiences are impacted and negotiate resolutions
- Identify areas of weakness in a vendor's performance and determine solutions
To be successful, you'll need
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Assertive and professional demeanor
- Qualified applicants preferably have experience in a sales / service position, preferably has experience on customer resolution or customer service team.
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606