Venue Sales Associate at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Are you a high energy and motivated person who wants to get into sales and/or the Fintech space? Join DFIN where you can make an impact and be recognized for your talents!
DFIN is a leading virtual data room provider trusted by the investment banking communities and the Fortune 1000. We are utilized as a cloud content management solution in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuri ng, and other strategic transactions.
The Sales Associate will support their designated team generally with both client facing and administrative duties. This is seen as an entry level role leading to a full sales role. Training and guidance/coaching by the more experienced members of the team and the Sales Director will be provided. The job holder is expected to show initiative and to take independent responsibility for their duties, learning from more experienced members of the team.
The Sales Associate will have the opportunity to engage with clients at social events such as sporting events and concerts, entertain them in fine restaurants, and in other fun, interactive, and creative ways. If you love working in a collaborative, social, and high energy team, where everyone is best friends, this is the place to be!
The Advisory sales team is responsible to build and maintain the DFIN value proposition within the Investment Banking and Private Equity community focused on Mergers and Acquisitions. This is a collaborative, dynamic team of sales professionals working out of our offices and in the field.
- Support your designated team generally with both client facing and administrative duties.
- Identify and establish relationships with investment bankers through prospecting and marketing leads for new accounts and expansion of contacts within existing accounts.
- Meet or exceed set Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), for example on number of calls and meetings and other sales based activities.
- Identifies the need for, and collects, information to better understand client issues and problems.
- Uses LinkedIn Sales Navigator to locate new Advisory professionals and builds on these contacts to create business relationships.
- Deliver the DFIN value proposition in the field, phone meetings and WebEx. Employs value based conversations to arrive at a highly differentiated solution.
- Engages customers in "unscripted" dialogue that focuses on addressing the customer's problems.
- Articulates the value DFIN solutions can solve, leveraging the strength of the DFIN brand, scale, and market position to place DFIN at a competitive advantage.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Manage all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system related to the account(s).
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience required.
- 6 to 24 months general business experience.
- Professional and personal presentation skills.
- Demonstrate personal confidence and resilience.
- Passion and desire to build a career in sales.
- Good levels of responsiveness and customer awareness.
- Good personal organization and discipline. Good follow through.
- Quick learner and demonstrate willingness to learn from others.
- Can articulate ideas and arguments clearly and concisely. Able to communicate clearly.
- Comfortable working in a team environment. Maintain a positive attitude.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent