Venue Sales Director at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
With the right solutions in moments that matter, Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN) delivers risk and compliance solutions that fuse deep industry experience, unparalleled service, and elegant technologies to provide our clients with insights that power their decisions and craft global markets. Donnelley is the only company that can serve entire deal life-cycles, from pre-negotiation to post-transaction. Venue, our virtual data room (VDR) solution is the safest way to run due diligence during deals like M&A, IPO, debt and equity capital raising, refinancing and fundraising.
- Manage the Virtual Data Room sales channel in the Midwest region, monitoring performance in regards to account priorities, and both regional and vertical goals
- Work with Human Resources to recruit, hire and train sales team members in order to build the product-specific direct sales channel
- Regularly assess each sales team member's vertical focus and account mix in order to drive continued account penetration
- Deliver ongoing, formal and informal sales training in sales skills, solution selling, value selling, and both technological and competitive trends
- Prepare regular sales pipeline and sales forecast reports for such internal stakeholders as Senior Management, Venue Management team, and Regional Sales leadership
- Serve as sales lead in efforts related to securing high-value, strategic client opportunities
- Evaluate external organizations for potential channel partnerships in order to enhance Venue's traction beyond the M&A deal-making community
- Develop and administer strategic pricing plans in order to facilitate revenue growth and profitability
- Communicate regularly with both Global Capital Markets Sales and Global Capital Markets Sales Management to ensure alignment regarding market trends, product enhancements, and deal traction
- Assess adjacent markets for sales opportunities, working in partnership with other Venue team members in order to evolve Venue product strategy on an ongoing basis
- Create sales compensation structures that drive sales results in support of strategic goals and reward sales performance
- Bachelor's' degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- 5+ years of sales experience in B2B software/technology-enabled sales or 5+ years of financial services industry experience.
- SaaS management experience
- Proven ability to develop and execute fully integrated go to market sales strategies for SaaS product
- Strong written, verbal and formal presentation skills required.
DFIN will consider remote candidates for this role.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent