Vice President, Channel Partners at bswift
bswift is currently seeking a Vice President Client Services to join our Channel Partners team. Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
bswift has growth and advancement opportunities for all levels of experience. We provide an environment that allows driven individuals to put their personal stamp on current and future company successes. Not only is bswift maintaining a strong Chicago presence, we are exceeding projected growth by continuing to build our exceptionally talented and diverse team.
In addition, the bswift leadership team continues to provide strong guidance, stability and mentorship to our employees. Our teams work together in building positive morale and a supportive environment. Whether a new graduate or experienced professional, bswift will offer a rewarding, enthusiastic and driven environment that supports intellectual curiosity and advancement. bswift is an CVS/Aetna portfolio company.
We are currently seeking a Vice President Client Services in our Chicago, IL location, to join our Channel Partners Client Services team. The primary objective of this position is to lead, manage and inspire a team of people that produce raves through the implementation of new clients and ongoing service and support for a book of clients representing $9,000,000 to $12,000,000+ in annualized revenue.
This middle management coach-player position is responsible for leading a client portfolio on the Client Services - Channel Partner team.
- People Development & Staffing
- Leadership and People Development; hire, equip, inspire and retain great people who reflect our core values.
- Lead and manage high performing teams to exceed individual, team, & company goals.
- Forecast and manage staffing levels and associated expenses
- Sales & Leadership
- Actively participate as a member of the Channel Partner Leadership Team; maintain open communication with bswift service team leaders & peers.
- Directly responsible for multiple key client relationships, SOWs and Implementations.
- Function as the executive escalation point for clients in portfolio.
- Lead and ensure strategic activity at each client is meeting objectives.
- Assist in sales and marketing efforts as needed.
- Lead and manage the Channel Partner Retention Planning ongoing processes and reporting
- Program Management / Process Improvement
- Implementations & Ongoing Client Support; work together with peers to continuously refine and improve related processes.
- Ensure the team is proactively identifying and mitigating project risks.
- Manage project governance and management reporting process; coordinate with internal partners and Channel Partner leadership.
- Proactively leverage data to support reduction in client support tickets, calls and emails.
- Participate in, and drive, select Channel Partner or bswift-wide initiatives.
- Product Development
- Product Management; consolidate and prioritize client requests related to system enhancements.
- Support Product Management by providing information (requirements, test cases, client contacts, etc.), quality assurance testing and client communication to support product development and roll-out.
- 5+ years of client relationship and implementation experience.
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces bswift core values.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems.
- Detailed knowledge of employee benefits and related technology solutions.
- Significant health & welfare client relationship management experience.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 20% of the work week and weekends when necessary)
- Must live within reasonable commuting distance to Chicago office
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.