This is a great opportunity to join FourKites, an innovative software company trusted by more than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands to manage and optimize their supply chains.
As the Vice President of Solution Consulting, you will lead our regional team of FourKites’ Solution Consultants. There has never been a better time to join FourKites, one of the most exciting, transformational supply chain platforms in the market today. You and your team will oversee the proposal of solutions which can best fit the business need, help identify gaps and make recommendations as to how the FourKites platform and business process changes will drive value. Are you driven and excited to sell innovative supply chain solutions designed to help businesses digitize their processes and to discover the value in their information? Do you enjoy working with organizations in all industries to solve real-world business problems? Then leading the FourKites Solution Consulting Team in EMEA could be your next move.
We are looking for an experienced pre-sales leader who’s passionate about helping clients recognize value as a result of leveraging technology. You are forward-thinking, you understand why taking time to listen to a prospect and why discovery is such a vital step in solution definition.
FourKites is seeing tremendous growth and as a result you will help build a world class Solution Consulting team responsible for positioning the FourKites platform to drive confidence in the company and solutions we provide while driving revenue for FourKites. This will involve providing consultative technical sales support as needed - applying standard principles to identify and define business problems, elicit requirements, correlate related constraints, and ideal proposed solutions. The ideal candidate will have a Solution Consulting Leadership background.
- Manage the team of Solution Consultants across the EMEA region
- You will be responsible for building out the team based on our EMEA business expansion plan
- Knowledge of Solution Consulting, Supply Chain and Transportation Management
- Development of demonstrations including POC demos with customer data
- Collaborate with Account Executives to understand the client needs and challenges to then align with our product offering
- Architect, build and demonstrate client specific solutions to address their needs and challenges
- Report internally on customer requirements in an organized fashion to assist product marketing and product management in defining future product requirements
- Review and assist in responding and documenting RFX evaluations
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Provide training and produce support materials for other members of the sales team
- Cloud services models on a global basis that includes: implementation, service level agreements, data center operations, ongoing customer management & change management
- Business process and technical expertise to lead the technical qualification, opportunity assessment, solution design, and proposal phases
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience in solution development in a software or Cloud/SaaS environment
- Must have 2+ years of managing a Solutions Consulting team
- 5+ years in the enterprise management industries, preferably in Solutions Consulting capacity
- Experience consulting with Fortune 500 companies selling to the C-level executives
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Knowledge of Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, Web based UI’s
- The ability to understand complex Implementation and API Integration solutions and explain them in a simple and precise way to both a technical and business user is a must
- Excellent customer relations, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise product briefings. Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a European Union resident, here is our Workplace Privacy Notice