Vice President of Global Enterprise Business Sales
We are looking for a Vice President of Global Enterprise Business Sales
Keeper Security is the world's leading cyber security software company for securing and managing passwords and digital assets online. We were founded in 2011 and protect millions of consumers and thousands of businesses globally with our best-in-class encryption technology.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished sales executive with deep experience and successes building and managing highly accountable teams and creating a voracious ‘exceeding goals’ culture.
Reporting to the CEO, this role is a member of the Executive Team, will help set the strategic direction of the company and contribute to the overall competitive positioning of Keeper’s B2B vision and revenue expectations.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Lead all business sales for Keeper globally and lead two high powered Sales Directors (US and EMEA).
- Develop and execute a multi-year global strategic sales business plan for Keeper through revenue growth, expansion sales activities, and best-in-class methods including forecasting, budgeting, and management and expense allocation.
- Define the optimal sales force model, infrastructure and strategies to scale operations, while sharing accountability across the team.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved in each region and take corrective improvement action where required, including revising strategies, territorial coverage, and collaboration with Marketing and Product Management.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Build a culture of accountability with a focus on deal closure while providing leadership and clear customer-centric direction to highly engaged inside sales teams, including professional developing and mentoring.
- Ensure incentive programs continue to motivate to achieve targets and redefine programs as needed.
- Enhance a world-wide best in class training, testing and certification program (including continued education and certification on new features and product launches).
Here’s Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For:
- At least 10 years B2B sales experience in senior leadership roles identified by titles of VP or higher and accountability for 2 or more continents (US and EMEA region preferred).
- An inspirational leadership presence.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or Business.
- Intimate knowledge and results implementing high growth B2B sales and marketing strategies.
- An executive management track record building budgets, strategic planning, resource management, and cross-functional team communication.
- Experience interacting and presenting to board-level executives.
- Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that exceed expectations.
- Success in the technology / cyber security industries is a key asset.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills, and superb people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including keen attention to detail.
- Driven by high degree of integrity with cultural and core value alignment with Keeper.
- Strong beliefs in ownership, accountability, ethics and transparency.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- A positive-minded, team-oriented, diligent, organized, timely and detail drive
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches, fitness subsidy.