VP of Retail Development
Cooler Screens is backed and lead by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to create and transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As VP of Retail Development, you will be responsible for developing new Retail opportunities as well as executing on our existing Retail programs. Specifically, you will work with the Cooler Screens team and our current and future Retail partners to attain our goals of bringing what consumers love best digitally into the retail experience.
You need to have a passion and a track record of working with the retail community on key projects, their KPIs, and objectives. You need strong executive maturity and a track record of success in working with the domestic and internationally retail ecosystem.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are:
- You have expansive experience, key relationships and a track record of partnering with the domestic and international retail community.
- You have executive maturity in working with C-Suite internally and with our Retail Partners.
- You are a data and process driven executive that has a passion on winning with and through people and teams.
- You are comfortable and have a track record working in fast paced environments. (Start-up experience is helpful).
- You have a deep appreciation of leveraging relationship building and account planning.
- You are a team player, positive and with a passion for winning and having fun.
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience developing and owning key projects with retailers and a successful track record of success and demonstrable business expansion and growth.
- A deep knowledge of the retail industry and the trends in this space
- Digital understanding of the needs of the consumer and how retailers are evolving.
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives.
- Executive maturity in partnering and working within your company and collaborating across teams.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others with you.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion and energy whilst maintaining a positive outlook.
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.