The Vice President of Enterprise Sales is a key role within the sales organization responsible for ensuring new client activities are properly managed to achieve the overall business goals and objectives. This person is also responsible for working closely with sales leadership to develop strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets, promote sales growth, and train and develop the sales team. The role's key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth across multiple selling channels
- Work with team to drive prospects through to contract award (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Build, develop and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customers and other business partners.
- Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices across the customer lifecycle
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Monitor strategies and processes across the revenue cycle, from customer acquisition to engagement
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy within sales and marketing, including revenue forecasting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field. MBA a plus.
- 15+ years in proven revenue generation, including a proven track record of performance in business expansion and growth
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change internally and take others with you.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel sales.
- Ability to drive and build business plans and investment strategies.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills with an expertise in Salesforce.
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. You can crunch the numbers and articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; superb at both conceptual and spreadsheet-based modeling.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.