Join an exciting fast-growing start-up where people really care about their work. We're 11-strong today, and looking for number twelve to join us as we continue our vision of helping small business owners (independent auto dealers) achieve their goals.
The Job - Manage the Launch of our Second Product:
- build a sales process from scratch
- execute on the sales process until perfected
- call from the leads list (>10,000 leads)
- book sales
- train new users
- manage customer success on new users
- build the entire pipeline from start-to-finish for the new product (with the help of our team on our current/core product)
When the Process is Built & Proven:
- build a sales team for the new product
- build a customer success team for the product
- manage the team on the new product
- prepare forecasting for the new product
- collect/analyze data from sales efforts
- build additional sales channels (webinars, email, etc.)
- be responsible for managing:(# of sales, # of dials, # of losses, etc.)
- report directly to the CEO
- 10+ years experience preferred in sales manager or better role (5 year minimum)
- proven track record of booking revenue for SaaS
- proven track record of managing sales teams
- references from at least two different companies to vouch for sales competency
- college degree (don't care)
- proven "commercial instincts"
Perks and Benefits:
- frequent work-from-home days
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- paid vacation days
- paid sick days
- fun office environment (when we return to that)
If you're a cold-blooded revenue machine, and you're ready to build a process from the ground up and bet your career on your ability, then this might be the role for you. If you deep down believe you could outperform any sales manager you've ever met, and you're willing to role your sleeves up, get on the phones, and build a process out that books revenue, then this might be the role for you. If you've already built a sales team, booked revenue, succeeded every expectation, and are looking for your next product to start moving, then this role is definitely for you.
If you've taken a director role before and you're afraid to get your hands dirty again, then this role is not for you. If you're afraid of working in a small company's unstructured environment, then this role is not for you.
This role is for the person who understands that what you do is who you are - and they're looking for an opportunity to do something great.
Carpay helps small auto finance companies manager their loan portfolios; a "Loan Management Software". You can think of it like a CRM for borrowers. These small lenders use Carpay, so that all of their borrowers can manager their car loan online or through a mobile app. Today, Carpay is helping lenders manage around $250 Million of car loans.
The Dealers sell the cars, we help keep them sold.
Think you have what it takes to join our team? We'd love to hear from you and find out.
**Note: The job is remote during C-19 precautions, but will not be long-term.