Senior Account Executive
Formerly known as VISANOW, Envoy was founded in Chicago in 1998 to help people navigate the stressful, confusing and incredibly inefficient immigration and visa application process. We built our company on a simple idea: never, ever forget that behind all the applications and case files there are people. We truly care about those people — their hopes, their dreams, their fears — and helping them realize what’s possible.
We are hiring smart, driven individuals who want to work hard and have fun doing it. Not only are we backed by one of the country's leading Venture Capitalist firms, but we have also recently closed another round of funding to help continue the momentum of our growth! Are you seeking a rewarding position in a fun, fast-paced work environment that impacts lives daily? Read on!
Successful Senior Account Execs will have a passion for technology; experience in direct, consultative B2B sales and account management; a drive for new business acquisition; and will excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, entrepreneurial team atmosphere. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role integral to our growth strategy as we expand our footprint of mid to high-volume customer accounts. You will be selling our portfolio of technology and services across industry verticals. And as the face of our company to prospects and customers, you’ll also embody the mission and culture of Envoy.
- Create a strategy and sales plan to identify and close new business via the telephone, internet, and live customer meetings with decision makers at every level
- Follow a well-defined sales process including blueprinting, discovery, solution presentation, and onboarding
- Collaborate with Immigration Solutions and Global Solutions Partners throughout the sales process
- Build brand awareness through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Work closely with our customer relationship management and customer support teams post-close to ensure continued customer satisfaction, knowledge, and utilization of full suite of services; identify and pursue opportunities for upselling
- Report on sales activity and forecast accurately in Salesforce
- Reach expected sales quota and meet other activity and service level expectations
- Demonstrate excitement and understanding of our technology, services and company vision!
- 5+ years of proven experience in consultative selling in a new business role, preferably selling technology OR services into HR departments (minimum of $500k of annual quota)
- Experience managing the full sales cycle to directors, VPs and the C-suite
- Resilience and an ability to overcome prospects’ objections
- Ability to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment;
- An aptitude in taking initiative when needed and without prompting
- Positive attitude and a drive to win, with relentlessly high standards
- Ability to travel overnight (~1-3x per month)
Benefits of Working at Envoy:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests DAY 1
- Stock options! Every eligible employee is granted stock options after one year of employment
- 18 days of paid time off (PTO) + 2 floating paid personal holidays + 9 paid holidays per year
- Casual work environment
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year! We even have themes!
- Hands on training and career development opportunities
- Moxie Award Winner for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the Top 50 Employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day, and that's just the icing on the cake
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability