Senior Account Manager - Channel Partners
bswift is currently seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our Channel Partners team.
Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift's state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The bswift platform offers states and private entities a flexible, robust, web-based solution specializing in shopping, enrollment and eligibility, billing, reporting and interfacing with carriers.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) serves predominantly as a secondary and at times a primary point of contact to our Channel Partner clients, internal team members and partners helping to implement and maintain client web sites. This individual will:
- Work closely with one, or more, Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to provide outstanding client support during implementation and/or ongoing client service in a timely fashion
- Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations and demonstrations; Organize and lead training sessions for both clients and the internal team members ranging from site functionality and new enhancements/products
- Assist with all client site, process and training documentation; owning, at time, department specific processes and documents
- Serve as a system expert by helping to manage client implementations; manage ongoing maintenance/updates to client sites; audit and test client sites
- Conduct billing reconciliation when applicable
- Be knowledgeable about and respond to client questions about bswift products and their uses
- Assist client(s) in the setup and maintenance of carrier and payroll files (electronic data integration)
- Track and monitor issue(s) until resolution (i.e. tickets, enhancements, emails, etc.)
- Communicate clearly with clients, carriers, vendors, third parties and co-workers in a pleasant, professional manner with a can-do attitude; keep emotions under control
- Shares ideas and client needs with internal teams
- Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
- Coach and mentor team members, including client teams, Analysts & Project Specialists; may also mentor new hires to assist with onboarding and training
- Develop and implement fulfillment procedures, when needed
- Responsible for special projects
- Serve as back-up to or in lieu of CRM(s) as needed; lead and create agendas for client meetings; maintain ongoing documentation (project plan, etc.); acts as overall client relationship lead, maintaining and nurturing senior-level relationships at the client, delivering additional /new solutions & product information and acting as the teams escalation point for all client-related issues
- Assist in sales and marketing activities
- Work closely with Product Development and IT teams to test enhancements and system releases
- Client-related travel
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ Years of client/account management and/or bswift Account Manager experience preferred
- 2+ Years of experience with Employee Benefits/Open Enrollment process
- Must be proficient with MS Office and Adobe Writer tools including: MSWord, MS Power Point, and Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Functionality)
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in a sometimes ambiguous and always fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to flexibly operate and make timely decisions in a sometimes ambiguous and always fast-paced atmosphere
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new/innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and fun
- Current or previous healthcare exchange/marketplace experience
- Experience with basic SQL queries
- Experience with data auditing
- Experience with EDI
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.