Senior Implementation Consultant
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
At Yello, we pride ourselves in offering customizable solutions that fit our client partners’ business needs. Our Implementation team collaborates with clients to understand current processes, designs a solution that will create efficiencies and eliminate pain points in the recruiting process, and ensures an effective rollout and exceptional on-boarding experience. Yello’s mission is “Eliminate Gaps in the Hiring Process” and the implementation role is critical to consulting on, configuring and delivering a seamless hiring experience for clients and improving their candidates’ experiences. As part of Yello’s growing Client Success Group, you will work with a collaborative and driven team dedicated to achieving Yello’s mission and play a part in reinventing how companies across the country recruit top talent.
How You'll Make An Impact
As a self-starter with strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills, you will help clients leverage our award-winning software as part of their talent acquisition strategy. You will work cross-departmentally to advocate for customer needs and manage all product testing prior to client roll-out, helping recruiting leaders at multinational enterprise organizations to solve hiring challenges and streamline their recruitment practices.
Manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Schedule, organize and lead client implementations from Project Launch until Transition to Success Team
- Act as consultative client liaison
- Provide expertise and support to define project scope, develop project plan, determine necessary resources and establish project timeline.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Act as a product expert, consulting/advising client partners on best practices that maximize values and return on investment
- Responsible for managing client expectations and to advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Provide training to clients on their product solutions
- Strong internal communication skills, including ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ensure quality and service standards are met; including client contractual deliverables related to the implementation process; define metrics for measuring client satisfaction
- Responsible for detecting potential issues and escalating appropriately
- Travel to diversity conferences or client visits as needed
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience implementing software
- Project management experience and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame.
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to our proprietary, solutions-driven recruiting software.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience preferred.
- Self-starter, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills are a must.
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time