What We'll BringAt TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring• Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields with 3 or more years of work experience in cybersecurity or governance risk or compliance related role; OR at least five years of work experience in a cybersecurity or governance risk and compliance specific role with a demonstrable understanding of the cyber threat landscape
• Excellent written skills
• Ability to work both independently and virtually in a group setting to develop plans, documents and achieve desired results
• Current understanding of common web vulnerabilities
• Digital identification, verification, and authentication techniques
• Experience with GRC tools
• Background in policy development
• Experience with security & risk frameworks, standards, and best practices
• Effective cyber security policy writing experience
Impact You'll MakeThe Risk Assessor is a member of the global cyber-fraud governance team. The person will work both independently and with the global governance team, as well as with local business partners, to determine business risk of control gaps identified during control and risk assessments. The person will collaborate across business lines leading risk assessments and work with other teams within cyber-fraud governance in policy, standards and procedures recommendations, and investigations.
• Interface with product owners, cyber security and technical experts to evaluate external-facing cybercrime risk.
• Provide actionable insights, guidance and subject matter expertise to internal partners and other regional stakeholders
• Monitor standard reporting of metrics and mature key risk indicators and key performance indicators to identify trends and emerging risks
• Maintain and evolve the cyber fraud assessment framework
• Identify and implement process improvement initiatives to increase the efficacy of the TU cyber fraud security program